VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Friday, June 5, 2009

THE KNOWLEGE Click on the comic to get bigger it.




THE KNOWLEGE (English)

- Daddy, can the knowlege muddle us ? Asks Cecilia to her father.
- When you were wise, you will notice the subtlepty of the things, nothing will be simply any more. The knowlege brings responsibility. Says Pavel, the Cecilia's father.
- I decided ! I won't learn anymore, I'll live naked in the green mountains, I'll eat fruits locusts and larvas, and on my free time I'll hunt louses on muself. Said Cecilia.


LA CONNAISSANCE (Français)

• 1. Cecilia demande à son père en train de lire le journal : " Est-ce que la connaissance peut nous déranger?"
• 2. Son père lui répond : « Quand tu es cultivée, tu remarques les subtitilités des choses. Plus rien n'est simple. La connaissance apporte des réponses. »
• 3. Cecilia reprend : « C'est décidé! Je ne veux plus rien apprendre. Je vivrai nue sur les vertes montagnes. Je mangerai des fruits, des sauterelles et des larves, et pendant mon temps libre je chasserai les poux sur ma tête. »

No comments:

Post a Comment