VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Friday, July 24, 2009

SAGXULO




THE WISE MAN (English) Click on the comic to enlarge it.

- Mommy! How can "I say I love music" in Russian ? Asked Cecilia to her mother.
- You should ask that to somebody who knows more than me.
- How can I say "I love music" in Russian? Asks Cecilia to Alain, her parrot.
- " Я люблю музыку" [ EE-R LOOBLOO MOOZEEKOO] **

** (Pronounce of the russian words. esperantistoj devas prononci: [iaa lubluu muziku)


Le Sage (Français) Cliquez sur la bande dessinée pour l'agrandir.
- Maman! Comment puis-je dire j'aime la musique "en russe? Cecilia demande à sa mère.
- Vous devriez demander à quelqu'un que Savoir plus que moi.
- Comment puis-je dire "J'aime la musique" en russe? Cecilia demande à Alain, son perroquet.
- " Я люблю музыку"

No comments:

Post a Comment