VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SIMPLAJ KAJ SENSCIAJ

               SIMPLE AND KNOWING NOTHING (English)

-    Daddy ! I can remember who I was in some incarnations. I was a soldier in the  world  war I, I was a templar, but I can’t remember what I did from  7 months until 3 years old ! Said Cecilia to Pavel, her father.

-    You did three things: You belched, slept, and you pooped.
-    Now I understand why the book of the spirits says in the 115 th demand. God created all spirits simple and knowing nothing.



                  SIMPLES ET IGNORANTS (Français)

- Papa! Je me souviens de qui je suis dans certains incarnations. J'étais un soldat de la Première Guerre mondiale, j'ai été un Templier, mais je ne me souviens pas ce que j'ai fait à partir de 7 mois jusqu'à 3 ans! Dit Cécile à Pavel, son père.

- Vous ferait trois choses: Vous rota, dormi, et vous fait caca.
    
 - Je comprends maintenant pourquoi le livre des esprits est dit dans la demande 115 e. Dieu a créé tous les esprits simples et ne sachant rien.

No comments:

Post a Comment