VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Monday, December 15, 2008

NE VIDEBLA



INVISIBLE (English)

- Then we won!
- Really!
- Cecilia speaks alone. Said one of the boys.
- Ask her what she does. Suggested another boy.
- I spoke with a boy there! Protested Cecilia.
- We do not see anyone!
- Why you did not tell me that you were a spirit ? My friends think I am crazy. Annoyed herself Cecilia.
- Excuse me Cecilia, You can't know who is spirit who is men. Concluded the spirit.

INVISIBLE (français)

- Ensuite, nous avons gagné!
- Vraiment!
- Cecilia parle seul. Dit un des garçons.
- Demandez-lui ce qu'elle fait. Suggestion d'un autre garçon.
- J'ai parlé avec un garçon! Cecilia protesté.
- Nous ne voyons personne!
- Pourquoi vous n'avez pas me dire que vous étiez un esprit? Mes amis pense que - je suis folle. Irrité Cecilia elle-même.
- Excusez-moi Cecilia, Vous ne pouvez pas savoir qui est l'esprit qui sont les hommes. Conclue l'esprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment