VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Friday, May 7, 2010

FLOROJ DE MIA AVO



Klaku sur desegno por grandigi ĝin.
Click on the draw to enlarge it.
Cliquez sur le tirage pour l'agrandir.
Нажмите на рисунок, чтобы увеличить.
をクリックして引き分けにそれを拡大表示する。



MY GRANDFATHER'S FLOWERS (English)

Cecilia walks with her friend Vanja when...
- Where are you going grandpa ? Asked Cecilia.
- I'm going to my tomb, my son left some flowers to me there. Afterwards, I'll visit you.
- With whom do you speak with ? Asked Cecilia's friend.
- I talk with my grampa whom lives on the spiritual world. He said that he will go to his tomb, to get some flowers that my daddy left there to him. The incarnates think that the unincarnates live on the tombs. Concluded Cecilia.


LES FLEURS DE MON GRAND-PÈRE (Français)


Cecilia promenades avec son amie Vanja quand ...

- Grand-père Où vas-tu ? Cecilia demandée.
- Je vais à mon tombeau, mon fils m'a quitté quelques fleurs là. Ensuite, je vous visiterai.
- Avec qui parlez-vous avec ? L'amie de Cecilia demandé.
- Je parle avec mon grand-papa qui vit sur le monde spirituel. Il a dit qu'il ira à son tombeau, recevoir quelques fleurs que mon papa lui a quittées là. Les esprits du monde matériel crois que les esprits du monde pas material vivant dans les tombes. Cecilia conclu.

No comments:

Post a Comment