VIZITAJ KALKULILO


attacking anxiety and depression

SERĈILO DE BLOGO

KLAKU SUR DESEGNO POR GRANDIGI ĜIN

Thursday, October 29, 2009

AVIADILA FALO parto unua



Klaku sur desegno por grandigi gxin.
Click on the comic to enlarge it.


PLANE CRASH – I (English)



- Who are you ? Asked Cecília to a spirit that appeared to her.

- I’m your father’s mentor !

- My father doesn’t believe in spirits !

- Yes ! That is the problem, your father will fly on work tomorrow, the plane will fall, I did my best to make him give up, but I’m not succeed ! He didn’t listen to his intuition ! Can you make him give up travel ? Asked the spirit to Cecilia. IN



THE TRAVEL DAY.



- What happens to you Cecilia ? give back my documents !



L'ACCIDENT D'AVION - I (Français)

- Qui êtes-vous? Question de Cecilia à un esprit qui lui est apparue.
- Je suis maître de ton père!
- Mon père ne croit pas aux esprits!
- Oui! C'est là le problème, ton père va voler sur le travail de demain, l'avion va tomber, j'ai fait de mon mieux pour lui faire renoncer, mais je ne suis pas réussi! Il n'écoute pas à son intuition! Pouvez-vous le faire renoncer Voyage? Demandé à l'Esprit à Cecilia. EN

L'agence de voyages.

- Qu'est-ce qui vous arrive Cecilia? rende mes papiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment